WELCOME to East Rose Taxi Service
Hi, my name is Carl Warburton and I am the owner and Director of East Rose Taxi Service. Based in Walkington, East Yorkshire. We offer a new 8 Seater Taxi Service in Beverley and Walkington, and new for 2019: a 4-seater Mercedes E-class Private Hire Vehicle
New! Merc E-Class
Same Day Bookings
Why Choose Us?
Customers have told us that their main requirements from a Taxi Service are Great Customer Service, Reliability and Safety.
We hold the following core values at the heart of this business:
- Great Customer Service We believe that giving a friendly, approachable personal service and going the extra mile is integral to building our brand and gaining & retaining a loyal customer base.
- Reliability Our aim is to be on time every time. If I can’t personally do a job I will find another service provider who will deliver East Rose Taxi Services standards and assurances to drive you.
- Comfort. With a large vehicle, we can comfortably provide an 8 Seater Taxi Service in Beverley and Walkington
- Visibility The vehicle (and any future vehicles) is decorated with the East Riding of Yorkshire Council livery and will also have the East Rose Taxi Service branding. Drivers will be wearing a Licensed Badge & uniform adorned with the East Rose Taxi logo.
- Recognition After speaking to our customers they told us that they feel safer when they know who they are getting into a Taxi with. We will always make sure you know who your driver is going to be.
- Safety This is a brand new converted vehicle with an Individual Vehicle Approval type certificate from the DVSA. We guarantee that any future vehicles will also hold all relevant safety certificates. All vehicles will be equipped with a full first aid kit and fire extinguisher. All drivers will have up to date DBS and background checks in place.
- Value for Money The vehicle (and any future vehicles) is fitted with a Fare Meter set to the East Riding of Yorkshire Council Tariffs. We guarantee you will never be charged more than the metered fare. Pre-booked travel costs (with at least 24 hours notice) with East Rose Taxi Service will always be less than the metered tariff. Basically, with pre-booked travel the further a distance you travel the lower the cost per mile you will be charged.
- Training I and any future drivers will always hold an up-to-date license. Also as part of the East Riding Hackney Carriage licensing requirements, all drivers must achieve a further higher level BTEC or NVQ qualification. They must also attend a safeguarding course to ensure they are equipped with the knowledge and skills on how to best serve our most vulnerable passengers.